Gerringong & District Historical Society is delighted the owners of the Station Master’s Cottage, Carol and Jack Flanagan, have offered to hold an Open Day.
The cottage is typical of those built on the Southern train line when it was extended through Gerringong to Bomaderry in 1893 and provided a vital link with the nearby butter factory, then Dairy Co-op, which had been established in 1888. It has been sympathetically restored and extended.
Details: Sunday 22 March, 16 Belinda St, 1-4pm.
$10 entry. Talks held hourly on the half hour.